“ Mangantila is commonly known as the "Nami Island" of the Philippines. After you will be greeted by a richly-foliated long row of mahogany trees.”
To serve happiness to our customers through delicious, quality meals and extraordinary restaurant experience while working towards the greater good for our employees, community and environment.
- To delight and nourish our customers with healthy, quality and delicious food and excellent service at a reasonable price.
- To understand our customer’s changing needs and constantly improve our customer experience.
- To generate sustainable profit growth for a sustainable employee growth and the growth of the business venture.
- To create long-term relationships with our business partners.
- To enhance our employee’s excellence, continuous development and happiness.
- To contribute to our society through initiatives that align with our corporate social responsibility programs.
“The main Spot I wanted to bike to was Mangantila, a newly opened lakeside cafe and restaurant in town of Baras in province of Rizal that I stumbled upon looking around Google Maps. The native open - air restaurant is located right of the shore of Laguna Lake off the main highway, making it a relaxing place to eat and enjoy the breeze away from the city.”